- 2-3 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Proficient in Python, SQL
- Experience with cloud-based data engineering infrastructure and tools (AWS, Azure, GCP, DBT, Airflow, Kafka, Talend, Segment, …)
- Experience developing BI infrastructure in environments with CI/CD , separation between dev/staging/production, collaboration systems such as github/bitbucket/etc.
NucleusBI is an international B.I. and A.I. Agency based in Haarlem, the Netherlands and Canggu, Bali, Indonesia. We build end-to-end data solutions, from connectors and datawarehousing to reporting, analysis, and A.I.-applications for international clients.
As a Medior Data Engineer in our team, you will be responsible for setting up data warehouses and data lakes, building data pipelines and developing scrapers.
Preferred skills & qualifications:
- Experience building web scrapers
- Experience with AI infrastructure (azure AI)
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker, Kubernetes,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or similar.
- Fluency in English
- Setting up cloud data infrastructure (data lakes/warehouses in AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Building data pipelines from/to source systems, data lakes/datawarehouses, reports
- Developing and scheduling automation
- Developing web scrapers
- You will be working in a high-paced international environment where you will be encouraged to learn and improve your skill-set.
- A competitive salary based on skills and prior experience
- If you come from another part of Indonesia, we offer one-off reimbursement for flights and other relocation expenses.
We will be looking to hire a Medior Data Engineer in Q4 2023.
The recruitment process will be:
- A first interview
- A technical test
- A Second interview