- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a data analyst or scientist
- Extensive experience with Python
As a data analyst, you will make analysis on the data which has been prepared by our data engineer, you will be analyzing the data, developing insights and predictive modelling to achieve certain business oAt NucleusBI we build end-to-end data solutions ranging from ETL to reporting, analysis and machine learning for international clients. As a data engineer in our team you will be responsible for acquiring data from a wide variety of sources, building robust pipelines and designing data models to empower the clients to make the right decisions based on hard data.
Preferred skills & qualifications:
- Experience with data infrastructure in AWS (S3, RDS, Lambda, Sagemaker, …)
- Reporting tools such as google data studio, qlikview, tableau, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or other science field
- Fluency in English
- Data validation, cleaning and interpretation, and sometimes collection in coordination with our data engineers.
- Creating automated reports and BI dashboards for recurring analyses
- Interpret and perform various analyses such as cohort analysis, descriptive statistics, forecasts, and finding patterns in complex datasets to provide meaningful insights, answer business questions and provide recommendations to stakeholders