- 3+ years of relevant working experience as a (Lead) Data Engineer
- Strong experience with cloud-based data engineering infrastructure and tools (AWS, Azure, GCP, DBT, Airflow, Kafka, Talend, Segment, …)
- Proficient in Python, SQL
- Experience implementing DevOps principles in data engineering solutions (separation of dev/staging/prod environments, CI/CD, …)
NucleusBI is an international B.I. and A.I. Agency based in Haarlem, the Netherlands and Canggu, Bali, Indonesia. We build end-to-end data solutions, from connectors and datawarehousing to reporting, analysis, and A.I.-applications for international clients.
As a Lead data engineer in our team, you will oversee the data engineering projects and ensure the quality and delivery at agreed timelines.
Preferred skills & qualifications:
- Experience gathering data using APIs
- Building APIs and simple frontends to disclose data to stakeholders
- Reporting tools such as google data studio, qlikview, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or similar.
- Fluency in English
- Oversee the data engineering projects in the team and ensure results are of high quality and delivered within the agreed timelines.
- Actively assist on setting up cloud data infrastructure (ETL, data lakes/warehouses, automations)
- Ensure DevOps and data security principles are applied to all data engineering projects (for example separation of test/prod environments, encryption protocols are in place, etc)
- You will be working in a high-paced international environment where you will be encouraged to learn and improve your skill-set.
- A monthly all-in salary of 2500-3500 SGD based on experience. (All-in salary containts base salary, tax, benefits and management fee)
- If you come from another part of Indonesia, we offer one-off reimbursement for flights and other relocation expenses.
We will be looking to hire a Lead Data Engineer in Q4 2023.
The recruitment process will be:
- A first interview
- A technical test
- A Second interview