- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience in building data pipelines/lakes/warehouses in Azure is mandatory
- Experience with other cloud-based data engineering infrastructure and tools (AWS, GCP, DBT, AirFlow, Kafka, Talend, Segment, etc.)
- Proficient in Python, SQL
- Understanding of DevOps principles in data engineering solutions (separation of dev/staging/prod environments, CI/CD, …)
NucleusBI is an international B.I. and A.I. Agency based in Haarlem, the Netherlands and Canggu, Bali, Indonesia. We build end-to-end data solutions, from connectors and data warehousing to reporting, analysis, and A.I. applications for international clients.
As a Lead data engineer in our team, you will oversee the data engineering projects and ensure the quality and delivery at agreed timelines.
Preferred skills & qualifications:
- Experience in building web scrapers
- Experience with A.I. infrastructure (Azure A.I.)
- Experience with containerisation tools like Docker, Kubernettes, etc.
- Oversee the data engineering projects in the team and ensure results are of high quality and delivered within the agreed timelines.
- Actively assist in setting up cloud data infrastructure (ETL, data lakes/warehouses, automation)
- Ensure DevOps and data security principles are applied to all data engineering projects (for example separation of test/prod environments, encryption protocols are in place, etc)
- You will work in a high-paced international environment where you will be encouraged to learn and improve your skill set.
- A competitive salary based on skills and prior experience
- If you come from another part of Indonesia, we offer one-off reimbursement for flights and other relocation expenses.
We will be looking to hire a Lead Data Engineer with experience in Azure on short notice.
The recruitment process will be:
- A first interview
- A technical test
- Final Interview