- Minimum 1 year of experience in Data Engineering
- Hands-on experience with cloud SQL database design and configuration
- Knowledge of various etl tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Experience with data infrastructure in AWS (S3, RDS, RedShift, Lambda, …)
- Programming in Python
At NucleusBI we build end-to-end data solutions ranging from ETL to reporting, analysis and machine learning for international clients. As a data engineer in our team you will be responsible for acquiring data from a wide variety of sources, building robust pipelines and designing data models to empower the clients to make the right decisions based on hard data.
Preferred skills & qualifications:
- Experience gathering data using APIs
- Building APIs and simple frontends to disclose data to stakeholders
- Reporting tools such as google data studio, qlikview, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or similar.
- Fluency in English
- Acquire data from primary data sources (CRM systems, accounting tools, APIs)
- Create and maintain data pipeline architecture in the cloud
- Data quality checking and troubleshooting issues
- Creating automated reports and dashboards