- 1-3 years of relevant experience in A.I.
- Must have experience in Python
- Must have experience in Machine learning with focus on AI/deep learning/neural networks
- Must have experience in LLMs/prompt engineering
If you have experience in A.I. infrastructure in Azure, that is a big Plus.
NucleusBI is an international B.I. and A.I. Agency based in Haarlem, the Netherlands and Canggu, Bali, Indonesia. We build end-to-end data solutions, from connectors and datawarehousing to reporting, analysis, and A.I.-applications for international clients.
As a A.I. Data Scientist in our team you will develop and implement A.I./Machine Learning frameworks into our clients’ data landscape and BI solutions.
Preferred skills & qualifications:
- Basic front-end development skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or similar.
- Fluency in English
- Implement AI/ML frameworks into existing products for improvement and use them to create new services
- Interpret and perform various analyses such as cohort analysis, descriptive statistics, forecasts and finding patterns/trends in complex datasets to provide meaningful insights, answer business questions and provide recommendations to stakeholders
- Handle data validation, cleaning and interpretation and sometimes data collection in coordination with our data engineers.
- You will work in a high-paced international environment where you will be encouraged to learn and improve your skill-set.
- A competitive salary based on skills and prior experience
- If you come from another part of Indonesia, we offer one-off reimbursement for flights and other relocation expenses.
We will be looking to hire an A.I. Data Scientist as soon as possible.
The recruitment process will be:
- A first interview
- A technical test
- A Second interview